Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

Black 6 inch High Heels and seamed stockings

6 inch black high heels and seamed stockings
6 inch black high heels and seamed stockings

Legs, garter, stockings and high heels
Legs, garter, stockings and high heels

Black stiletto pumps
Black stiletto pumps

seamed stockings and 6 inch high heels
Black 6 inch stiletto pumps

Black 6 inch High Heels and seamed stockings
Seamed stockings, 6inch High Heels and a mini skirt
Black 6 inch High Heels and seamed stockings....
As promised in my last posting - here are some more photos of my classic 6 inch high black stiletto pumps. I couldn't decide which pix to choose so I added all 5 to this blogpost ;).
The last weekend program consisted entirely of girls :-) we - three girls - showed our latest outfits and selected the favorites for the next party night! Everybody was fascinated of my new black high heels - amazing black pumps with an 1 inch high platform and a nearly 6 inch high stiletto heel. A really classic pair of pumps. They are not my most comfortable heels, but they look really very stunning and sexy to every party outfit. If you then wear black stockings with a black seam and a garter belt to them - thats really an eye catching and head turning outfit ;). As every piece of cloth and my shoes are black, I decided to wear a short purple corset over it. I really liked my outfit!! Unfortunately I scratched one of the heels on the first day (you can see it on the pic showing my pumps from the back) :(. That what comes when you wear high heels and instead of watching the street you talk to your friends.....

Best High Heeled Greetings
 -Viv.

14 comments:

Boxer said...

Simplemente hermosa,adoro todas tus fotos y a ti.

PeterPan said...

I really want to see your feet without the shoes in these poses! Awesome pics!

dfgdgdg said...

Wow very sexy, I see it was hard to pick the photos, but how good you uploaded the 5.
those heels are very sexy with those long legs, the garter, the corset wow, nice waist, really chose your outfit nicely.
Really, your socks and your shoes are privileged to wrap your feet and your legs lol
and evil that has been scratched one of your shoes.
kisses

dfgdgdg said...

I have a request or suggestion.
I love to see your feet with a French pedicure, no socks, and open shoes.
then hopefully you can indulge

aivasovsky said...

you made our day at the office, miss! ;)

vivian said...

wow - thanks a lot for all your nice comments!!! and also for the great suggestions - as soon as I've been to my next pedicure I'll show you photos of my naked feet in open shoes ;). ...and for PeterPan some with stockings - any suggestions for stockings - black, nude, fishnet, ..?

PeterPan said...

That would be really nice! Please black stockings. :)

vivian said...

lol ;) - ok, I'll make photos with black and with fishnet-stockings to make everyone happy ;)

PeterPan said...

I really looking foreward to this pics. :)

PeterPan said...

pls post an update.

aivasovsky said...

day 26

dear diary,
i check the Viv's blog today again. however she's been away for so long. i wonder when she comes back again.
sometimes i feel lonely. but hey, i made some friends here though. they are also very friendly.
anyway, thats all for today, time to go out and have fun!
ciao diary

Fanka butów damskich said...

this one would look great on Your beautiful legs http://www.ekstraszpilki.pl/710/Niebanalny_fason

Unknown said...

You are a Very sexy Lady!!! Very nice legs, and of course Nice Shoes..

Unknown said...

very sexy legs, really... ;)