Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

more high resolution high heels photos of me ..

finally - some more already a long time awaited high heels photos of me are available in high resolution ....


hope you enjoy it. more high-res "high heels images" will follow....

all high heels photos and images on this site are in full property of me. the photos may not be spread or used for any subject without my permission. for private use only!

12 comments:

unknown91 said...

hi i just wrote a blog on high heels on my blog about my night out on the town i really cant get my head around y girls were high heels

LR Photography said...

Lovely! You are a very beautiful woman too. Congratulations on your blog and keep going.

Unknown said...

Im also "addicted" n i wanted to write stg striking, but...
...words fail me.

Keep on! Ur fab!

Z A Kodov

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! Ehrmm.. I mean wonderful pictures to be honest...

ralffi76 said...

it's been awhile since last pics.. hope to see new set soon!?!

Indian Cuckold said...

You are beautiful and so are your feet and taste for such gorgeous shoes. Keep it up! I've become a fan of your blog. My wife also loves High Heels. If you permit, I'll send you some snaps of her heels.

Unknown said...

best for you gal !

Unknown said...

Once again, those must be the most most most beautiful and gorgoeus feet I've ever seen in the world! And I'm a shoephotographer/highheel erotic line, you'd make it if you set youre heart into the task, I'll promise you that! Hope to see more of you, and youre beautiful pair of feet :) Best Regards / Tricky, Sweden

stilettolover91 said...

the pics u sell are they also tagged with ur blogs link across them or do they not have tags?

vivian said...

no - they have no url written on them ;-).

Unknown said...

please ....

I would like to know if is the best to reduce the waist the underbust Waist Cincher Corset or Corset Bustier waist cincher.

Anonymous said...

magic elegant lady ,thankyou for such lovely stocking and stilettos pics