Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

High Heels, Stockings and Garters

high heels and ankle strap

stilettos, stockings and garters

6 inch black pumps

stilettos and stockings

High Heels, Stockings and Garters .....

as said in the first posting with photos of this 6 inch high heels - you'll see some more photos of my black patent pumps ;). Hope you don't mind - but I'm really in love with this shoes!! My friend - she's a us shoesize 8 too - wears them together with amazing looking black, stylish stockings with a woven seam. For all lovers of garters - yes, she wears a garter belt with 6 suspenders under her miniskirt.
The shoes are 6 inch (15.25 cm) black patent Women's Domina-402 pumps from Pleaser shoes. To accessorize the black stockings and black stilettos - she wears a thin silver anklet ;). You just have to be carefull with the ankle-strap - to not destroy the anklet!

Sorry for the poor quality of these heelpix - but i just took them spontaneously when were having a glass of wine on the balcony. Both of us already dressed up in stilettos, stockings, garters and very short mini skirts - just before going out.

Thank you a lot for all the nice comments and email-reactions to the last posting!!!

High Heeled greetings & kisses
- Viv

10 comments:

Boxer said...

Adoro los zapatos de tacon,te quedan bellos como todos los zapatos que posteas,eres hermoso,me fascina tu pollera corta con tus medias y porta ligas,simplemente Hermoso.
Thanks for this image.
http://longnailslingerie.blogspot.com/

stilettolover91 said...

Those shoes are HOT!!!

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

DALTON OSAIKE said...

poor quality or not... i loveeee these... cool

vivian said...

thank you!! ...looks like that these pictures have a least something for everyone ;)

john said...

very nice legs and stockings, bring me out next time!

john said...

Hi,
your pix are really amazing, could you please email me your original size pics? my account is jmflyhigh@gmail.com
thanks !!!

wanilianna said...

great shoes, indeed:-)

Gav Thorpe said...

Great Shoes Vivian, all of the photos that you have taken would make fantastic paintings. I found you because we both share a similar interest. I am a artist and paint shoes, legs and feet on canvas. You can see some of my paintings here on http://legavthorpe.blogspot.com

Thanks
Gavin Thorpe
L E Gav Thorpe

Inca Warlord said...

Simply delicious!

fantalonhautetbas said...

very nice legs and stockings