Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

5inch sandals, black stockings and garter belt

5inch sandals, black stockings and garter belt

5inch stilettos, black stockings and garter belt

High heels, black stockings and garter belt

Stockings, legs and heels
As I promised you here is something for all stockings and garter belt lovers of you ;). This few photos I just took with my phone last night before going out with a friend of mine. (You know her and her 5inch heels already from a posting I posted before.) She looked really amazing so I just had to take some pics of her. She wore her 5 inch strappy Buffalo sandals together with black seamed stockings and a matching black garter belt. Actually they are not real seamed stockings - its just a woven seam and ornament. As her mini skirt was really very short so you could see the top of the stockings and sometimes even the suspenders of the garter belt when she was sitting ;). It was really nice seeing all those turning heads. These stockings with these ornaments together with the 5inch high heels were really an eyecatcher!! Although I normally don't like sandals with stockings - I found that this outfit looked really stunning and is probably the only way to wear high heel sandals even in winter ;).
Hope you like it?!
High Heeled greetings & kisses
- Vivian

3 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Very very nice!

PeterPan said...

I love black stockings, really nice pictures.

Thanks :)

Like Like said...

wondering who is your photographer :)