Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

6 inch black high heels and black ff stockings

 6 inch high stilettos and stockings
 6 inch highstilettos
Having fun with my new 6 inch black high heels
Thanks a lot for all the nice comments and email for my new 6 inch black high heels. It looks like if my stilettos are the new favourites of my high heels fans. So I decided to show you more pix of me wearing these high heels. I tried out to combine them with a classical outfit. Of course one of my corsets cant be missing ;-) I have choosen my golden underbust corset. I also wear my black fully fashioned stockings with a black seam.
These are my highest heels at the moment. Its not as difficult to walk in them as I thought at the first moment. But still it took me quite a while to feel comfortable in these 6 inch high heels. The difference to my other high heels is just 1 inch. 1 inch doesn't sound much but needs a lot of practice to be able to walk with them in a sexy way.
If you wanne see more pix in high res of me wearing my 6 inch black high heels just follow the link!


Very high heeled greetings!
-Dominique

9 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

WOW!!!! Those are incredible!!! I need to get myself a pair like them!!! I love your outfit as well!! Happy New Year!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these shoes!!! You look so sexy in them in just takes my breath away!!! They look very much "you".

Anonymous said...

Also, you look so damn cute in the top photo... but not a woman to be messed around with either when you have those shoes on!!!

Thommy said...

Absolutely hot and sexy! The top photo is my favourite one! And your slim legs from behind in these shoes plus stockings are gorgeous as well!

jez said...

The last picture is my favourite.
Your long legs look fantastic in the FF stockings

kct said...

VERY Sexy pictures! I absolutly LOVE the stockings!! ;-)

Toni Tralala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

dear love dominique, i like your images and let us have some contact. i wish you a nice day. bye

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely pixs...Thank you for sharing...