Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

5 inch red high heel stiletto sandals

5 inch stilettos with a clear heel

5 inch stilettos with a clear heel

toes, nails, stockings, heels

Just want to show you my new 5 inch red stiletto sandals i gonna wear on my next ball! On these pix I wear my fishnet stockings attached to the suspenders of my corset with this heels.
I think these new 5 inch high heels make my legs long and sexy! Although these stiletto sandals might look uncomfortable they are very comfortable and it will be no problem to wear them on a ball and dance the whole night!
Normally I don't like high heels with clear heels! But in this case I think clear heels fit good to the red stiletto sandals!


High heeled greetings!
-Dominique

4 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Amazing sandals, but the outfit is a little too much for me....

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I am glad I found your blog. As a daily heel wearer it is nice to see another lady who enjoy the erotic appeal of such gorgeous shoes. Sydneestorm@gmail.com

greenhawk46 said...

great color combo, really sexy outfit, incl. those hh- xxx Jim

vivian said...

Thanks for all your nice compliments! It keeps me going on!

-Dominique