Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

my legs and italian stiletto high heels...

5 inch high stilettos

black italian high heels

5 inch high stilettos, nylons and an anklet

student wearing 5 inch high heels
well, here are my favorite italian stiletto heels on a color-photo. i got lots of emails from highheel-lovers to post a color-photo of my high heels shown on the b/w-pics. so - here it is, and beside the heels my legs in (nearly) full lenght. hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

FuzzBuster said...

Well I have to tell you, and Im sure you've heard it a million times before, I think you have the most absolute fantastic legs! I love the different poses you have, and the different sexy heels you wear. My favorite at this time is the one of you with the jeans and the heels on, this is my favorite look on a woman...you simply are a ravishing woman, and I hope you continue to post for a long time.

Vertiginoso said...

Ankle bracelets are authentically bewitching in shaped legs, a delicious mystery . . . Please let me tell you what is their signification for you ? Cordially,Antoine.

Jim said...

Sexy nylons, ultra sexy 5" stiletto pumps, ankle bracelet, beyond amazing legs and really beautiful, beautiful feet.... you have it ALL babe!!!

I can't take my eyes off those pictures... you do amazing things for my libido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please keep up this amazing work!!!!

Jim.

jez said...

How long are your legs? Fantastic site

John McCloud said...

read your blog in one seating. all your pictures are superb. It was so hard to pick the best one but I think this one, your legs and Italian stilleto heels is the best. So classy and so sensual. The ankle bracelet puts it over the top. You have a great site.

uhmblog said...

This pair of heels: BEAUTIFUL!!

Salvador said...

I hope I never come across those perfect legs if I'm driving, definitely I will be involved in a car accident :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful legs with those feminine power heels on. I wish I could serve your luscious pins and heels. Power to women.....