Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

4 inch black high heeled peep toes, stockings and miniskirt

4 inch black high heeled peep toes, stockings and miniskirt
Looks like the shoes from my last post are not only my favourite ones ;). It seems like that my darkblue buffalo stilettos met the taste of a lot of my readers - thanks for all your nice emails!! Well, i think i'll post some more photos of these heels in the next post - and maybe even create a pictureset with high res photos.
But now here are some of my "every-day" heels - black 4 inch high heeled peep toes. This shoes I wear for university or when going shopping a whole day with my friends. As they are not very high high heels and really very comfortable - I can walk in them for hours without getting hurting feet. But still they make nice long legs - a kind of perfect combination of comfortable but still good looking high heels for every day. Together with stockings, a miniskirt and a corset they even look quite sexy ;).

Hope you enjoy my photos
Highheeled greetings
- Dominique

6 comments:

Thommy said...

Wow! High heels, stockings an a miniskirt at university? Think, you never had trouble passing your exams ;-) Your look is irresistible. For sure!

Rafał said...

Hi. Yours legs are very sexy and beautiful. I want to see you in black stockings.

Treacle said...

Again, such a gorgeous corset!

vivian said...

More pix in black stockings will follow soon! Of course in high res too! Just follow the link. If there are special wishes just let me know! ;-)
Dominique

jez said...

You have fantastic legs Domi and the stockings WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!! Even sexier knowing that your lovely feet are in them most days!!!