Welcome to my High Heels, Stockings and Nylons Blog

In this blog I'm writing about my passion for shoes - especially high heels, pumps, sandals and stilettos. It's kind of a diary for me with sometimes just pics of my everyday life. I'm updating this blog as often as possible and try to post photos of my high heels and stockings to every post. If you have any suggestions for a photoshooting - just tell me ;-).
Hope you enjoy reading and watching my blog!

Me and my High Heels on a Cover?

higher heel as cover photo?

5 comments:

Yayo said...

too much black space, next time DIY ^g^

but beautiful anyway!!

Mark said...

hmmm photoshopped quite badly there.

Cunning_Linguist said...

Ya know...... I REALLY could have used your legs in my new background. Grrrrrrrr.

SweetnPantyhose said...

Hello,

Our compliments on your pictures, most excellent and we want to share our passion for Pantyhose Fashion with you!!! We have several FREE Pantyhose Blogs with tons of pictures and video's to spread the word on pantyhose fashions return as sales are on an upward swing!

FGD said...

nice!